Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Baby is Now a Lady



Nicole had turned 19 and something suddenly came over me, like a sledgehammer. Our baby girl is officially an adult. :'(

I remember years ago, she was so little then, she was our little angel. Sometimes, I can't help but wish that she was small again. She isn't a child anymore, though in our eyes, I guess she will always be that baby girl and little angel who changed our lives and who means the world to me. I can't believe our baby is gone. I feel like I'm mourning a death. Like I've lost her. I want to physically hold on to her, hug her, tell her how much i love her. I do it all the time.


For me, she left her wings. The next few years will so quickly fly. She doesn't know how much joy she truly brings. She brightens up my days with her her infectious laughs. She reminds me of all the blessings that I have. She is my world. I have no other passions or interests that occupy any place in my life. She is my life, my sunshine. She brings with her a sweetness that doesn't end. She is the reason I always try my best.





I love you 'Bam.

No comments:

Post a Comment